Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year 2014


Happy New Year 2014! 
I wish everyone the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success!

Have you write down your New Year's Resolutions for 2014?
I guess most people have already written down their multiple resolutions in the brand new year.
I used to be the one that have many resolutions to achieve in the coming year. However this time round, 2014 will be a very tough year for me (as i will be going for a major surgery). Perhaps after Feb 2014, I consider my life as reborn. A brand new life is waiting for me. I know I will face a lot of difficulties to adapt my new lifestyle however reality is way too complicated. There are many things that are not within our control and to consider. Perhaps for those who love me and for those who I love. I will try my best to settle down, slowly accept the fate that crafted in my life and quickly back on track once again. 

My New Year's Resolutions for 2014
  • Simple Life
  • Healthy Life
  • Peaceful Life
As simple as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Everything will be ok, God bless you.

    Happy 2014, a better and brighter future.

    ReplyDelete