Sunday 27 July 2014

Market Update: 27 July 2014

Hellooo Everyone!

 Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends and trader :)

Finally World Cup have come to the end and~~ Indeed Germany WON ^^ (Congrats to them).
This week I will only update back my old counters which i posted on 13july 2014. Once again 3/4 chart accuracy again! I shall try to go for 100% next time round :P
Will not introduce any new counters or update any index because i'm busy preparing for my upcoming exams 2week later. Anyway I will be back ASAP once my exam end. So remember to continue support me and stay tune :)

Raffles Medical: Did you follow my call? Happy profit! Target $4/$4.05 achieved! $$ Come $$ come :)

Ezion: Did you follow my call? Happy profit again! Target $2.08 achieved! $$ come $$ COME :)

SGX: Although i didn't give any profit target or any call for this counter, However I did mention do watch out after world cup end. Direction may come soon or later! Hopefully you guys manage to ride with this bullish bar :) (I treated it as success calling)

ST Engineering: What a Bad Call. Although $3.77 indeed break down and it went to the lowest of $3.73 before rebound. However i will still treat it as a bad call. Perhaps bullish STI caused ST engineering to go U-turn :(


Overall: Coming Monday will be Public Holiday (PH) and follow by FOMC plus NFP for the coming week. Let us take a break for this coming short week & Enjoy the festival with our Muslim friend.
I hope people who read my blog beside follow my trading call, you all able to learn and pick up something from here. Because I can't possibly go through all the chart daily. Counter such as Wilmar! Exactly same as SGX! Been sideway for last 3month and breakout last week. If you know how to see from the chart, profit is everywhere :)

Drop me a email if you keen to learn some basic skill. We shall plan together how things work out :)


You are remind to trade base on your own risk. Plan and Trade well :)









No comments:

Post a Comment