Thursday 16 October 2014

Market Update: 16 Oct 2014

Hello everyone. Is been two week since my last update. However i did recommend some counters in my Facebook for people to monitor and trigger a position. Those who added my facebook and manage to profit from there, Congrats to you guys. Thanks for the trust and follow my call. :)
Anyway just a short update for the 2 counters i recommended in my blog and facebook.


YZJ: Pointed out this counter on the 1st Oct 2014. Successfully reached the first TP @ $1.11, Waiting for the next TP to come by @ $1.085. Last TP i wanna add in @ $1.06 to $1. (Rmb last target only if you know how to manage it)

SuntecReit: Weekly chart!! Those who know how to read chart, I believe the candlestick tell you a story! How many week of Shooting stars / Pin Bar? Market is so bearish, if you miss all my previous post, Why not try out this counter! I believe this is a lagger counter which haven explode to the south zone. Watch closely and you may strike an attractive rewards :D

Overall: All market have been dropping crazily, especially euro market. (Dax). Now DJI which is the most stronger counter which kept resisted by 50W MA also break down and go into south zone. Nevertheless, it apply to Nikkei and HSI too! What else is there to say? Still feeling bullish or perhaps like what everyone else keep shouting is just only a pullback? Is your own money, your own call!

You are remind to trade base on your own risk. Plan and Trade well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment