Monday 10 November 2014

Trading History Updated

Just manage to summarize out all my trade history mainly on SGX Equity counters. My blog is officially 1yr old since the start of year 2013. Not really satisfy to achieve only 65% accuracy but got to be contented that it is still in the positive zone. I strongly believe in Quality than Quantity recommendation. So i only will post and recommend those which i feel confident. If not i will skip the boat than capsize my own portfolio. Not a bad return after all for a person like me who is working full time & taking part time degree at the same time. I guess the return is much better than putting into any saving plan or inside any banks returns. Overall strongly and strictly stick to your game plan if you are trading.

Discipline is required to achieve a positive result in the long term run.

No comments:

Post a Comment