Sunday 16 November 2014

Market Update: 16 Nov 2014

Hello Everyone!
Officially step into second year of my trading journal. Hopefully, I’m able to achieve better results than last year. Since it is only my second year of trading journal, I will remain my risk appetite ($200/counter) and continue to eye for high probability counters with good Risk Reward. I will still remain in SGX equities before shifting myself into US market. (I know Alibaba is yummy, ^^)

So I shall begin with my usual market update. I will be going through HSI, STI and some counters with my entry position and counter which have to beware of.

 HSI: I guess many readers may have aware of the "Hong Kong–Shanghai Stock Connect Program". Perhaps this will act as a "redbull" to HSI for the coming week. Eying HSI to reach 24700 before the final target at 25200. People who wish to speculate in HSI index, beware of the "redbull" in town.
 
 STI: Eying STI to hit 3350 in the coming 1-2week time. However if STI drop back below 3250, we will fall back to 3200 and the bullish sign will be invalid.

Breadtalk: Bread is getting expensive nowadays. No wonder their Q3 Net profit up 15.6% this year. Anyway, i have set my entry exit and tp price in the image. Hopefully it turn out to be a good one. (Volume is needed for this game plan)


 Jardine C&C: Elephant counter in SGX. Currently the pricing is floating around 50% Fibo in year 2014.
However the weekly chart showing lots of hammer candlesticks. I'm eying for it to hit the next FIBO level at 61.8% and believe it will hit 78.6% eventually.
SL: $39 (Is a MUST!)

 Genting SP: What is wrong with this counter. So bearish! Will it be kick out from the mainboard next year? Anyway i'm calling to go long in this counter. It is an Anti-Trend playing. *BEWARE*
Super high risk counter to go anti-trend. However I manage to get some signs that it may reverse or perhaps we shall say as "technical pullback?"Anyway Strict and tight SL is needed for this counter!!
SL: $1

SATS: Weekly chart! 2Q15 Net Profit down 3.3% to S$47.1 Million. Will it because of this causing SATS to go bearish? Anyway SATS manage to close below 100W MA. I believe more room to fall in this counter. Do watch out that "The Board of Directors has declared an interim dividend of 5 cents per share, payable on 12 December 2014. The book closure date is 1 December 2014" Maybe after getting the dividend in Dec,   the major shareholder will throw white towel and this counter will start plunging down? (No call from me, just monitoring)

Overall: Hopefully people who follow my blog closely manage to gain some positive results in their portfolio. I have fine tune my strategy and hope that it will help me to achieve a better result this time round. Still working on my basic TA sharing session or perhaps shall call it a basic session for beginners who wish to enter into finance world and start their own investing. (Saving could no longer help us to get out from the rat race, something gotta be done!)

You are remind to trade base on your own risk. Plan and Trade well :)








No comments:

Post a Comment